I have been nominated for the ‘One Lovely Blog’ Award by the equally lovely Rhiann Louise.❤️ Rhiann herself has an excellent blog called My Brain Lesion And Me
Rhiann shares plenty of brilliant resources for anyone suffering with chronic illness conditions. She blogs in a heartfelt way about her own journey with a neurological condition and the trials and tribulations experienced day to day.
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 other people
- Tell your nominees the good news.
Seven Facts about Me:
- I am a very arty person. I love illustration and ever since I was younger than I can remember, I have created little characters in different settings. I love painting with acrylic too, especially on canvas with mixed mediums. I find art extremely therapeutic and relaxing, I wish I had more time on my hands to create my creations.
2. I love watching box sets! Some of my favourite to date have been;
- The Walking Dead
- Hemlock Grove
- Orphan Black
- Orange Is The New Black
- Game Of Thrones
- True Blood
- American Horror Story
3. I love music and used to love dancing the night away. I would be the first on the dance floor and the last off. If the music was right, I was in my zone! I never liked cheesy club music, I was a lover of Jungle, Drum and Bass, Garage, R&B, Funky House and anything with a good bass and beat. I was far happier in a huge warehouse, raving the night away than posing around in a nightclub.
4. I once came second in The East of England’s ‘Young Business Women Of The Year’ aged 22, due to the success of my own little beauty salon venture.
5. I am a secret computer gamer and one of my all time favourite games is Tomb Raider. I’m also partial to Animal Crossing, anything with Super Mario in and I used to love The Sims.
6. I am a hair colour chameleon and have had my hair so many colours over the years, I have lost count!
7. I used to be a Synchronised Swimmer and trained very hard as a child. I am also a qualified Bronze Award Life Guard, can swim for miles, and basically should of been a mermaid!
My nominees are amazing and I’ve reblogged where possible, some of their posts so you can see how fantastic they are! If they haven’t been reblogged, click on their link and enjoy their wonderful posts and pictures, you won’t be disappointed!
My nominees are:
Rhiann from My Brain Lesion And Me
Lianne from Ankle Biters Adventures
Yvonne from The Zebra Mom
Charlotte from Miss CLX
Jamie from Multiple Experiences
Tina from Invisible Illnesses
Lisa from A Damsel In A Dress
Caitlyn from When Mental And Chronic Illness Collide
Ashley from Ashley Hayhurst/Photographer
Jill from The Sassy Pear
Heather from Heather Nicholds
Marina from Yummy Mummy Kitchen
Angela from Days In Bed
The Disabled Diva from The Disabled Diva
Jen from Chronically Positive Mom
3 Sisters Abroad from 3 Sisters Abroad
Feliz from This Is Feliz
Sophie from Beneath The Clock Tower